Wedding insurance helps make things right when something goes wrong. You’ve always dreamed of planning the perfect wedding, but no matter how carefully you plan it, there are many things that can go wrong – things that are beyond your control.
What if your reception venue goes out of business a month before the wedding and you lose your deposit and have to find another location? Or a hurricane causes your wedding to be postponed? What if your bridal shop closes, leaving you without a gown?
A wedding is an investment with an average cost up to $30,000.* Wedding insurance is needed more than ever! After all, you wouldn’t buy a new car that costs that much without insuring it against damage.
For as little as $160, your wedding insurance policy
can cover a variety of situations, such as:
- No dress - You can get repair or replacement cost if the bride’s wedding gown or groom’s tuxedo is lost or damaged
- Lost deposits - We can reimburse your deposit if a vendor goes out of business, declares bankruptcy before your wedding or simply fails to show up
- Lost rings - You can receive repair or replacement cost if the bride or groom’s wedding bands are lost or damaged
- Severe weather - If severe weather (such as a hurricane)forces you to postpone your wedding, we can provide reimbursement for certain non-recoverable expenses
- Ruined photos - If your photographer’s film is defective, or negatives are lost or damaged, we can help cover the cost to retake new photos
- Call to duty - If the bride or groom is unexpectedly called up to active duty, or has her or his military service leave revoked, forcing you to postpone the event, we can provide reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses
- Damaged gifts - You can get repair or replacement cost if your wedding gifts are damaged
- Venue requires insurance - As an additional option to your policy, you can add liability coverage to protect yourself in case a guest is injured or causes damage to property
- Liquor liability - As an individual liability option to your policy, you can add this coverage to protect yourselfagainst liability arising from alcohol-related occurrences (subject to policy conditions and exclusions)
There's a lot to know when it comes to buying insurance. That's why it is important to have an independent agent looking out for you and your family.